Work For Us
Junior Product Manager
Full Time Maternity cover, initially for 6 months.
Based in the Pynes Hill area of Exeter
Pro Rata Salary up to £21k DOE
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Junior Product Manager supports the buying and replenishment of the product range for Sewandso.co.uk.
The role has direct responsibility for the presentation of products online, including product set-up, product content (copy and imagery) and the liaison with marketing personnel for product marketing campaigns.
- To administrate the liaison between ourselves and suppliers regarding product information for new and existing products.
- Writing product page copy and setting up new products on business systems.
- Managing product information on the SewandSo website through writing and updating copy and content.
- Supporting the selection of products for promotions, sales and campaigns based on an agreed plan.
- Administrate the creation of business reports to evaluate sales and performance.
- Liaise with marketing personnel regarding the details required to market products to customers.
- Contribute to customer service queries where required.
- Some experience and understanding of financial goals, sales and margins.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Familiarity with online marketing and ecommerce retail is preferred.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office with good spreadsheet skills.
- Knowledge of the craft market is preferred.
If interested please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org