EARLY BIRD OFFER
Save £50 when booking before 24th March 2017. Simply apply the code LUXURY1 to your basket when you check out.*
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE ONLINE
To book your place, please choose from the drop-down options above. Please read our Terms and Conditions before purchasing. Only discounts or offers directly related to the Craft Sanctuary are redeemable for this purchase.
1. Paying in full: If paying in full our Customer Services team will aim to contact you within 48 hours to confirm your booking and capture information (e.g. preferred dinner choices).
2. Paying the deposit: If paying the deposit only, the remaining balance is due by 31st March 2017. If paying the deposit only, Customer Services will aim to contact you within 48 hours to confirm that your place is being held and then it is your responsibility to call Customer Services before 31st March 2017 to pay your remaining balance (there is no online option for this).
*The promotional code LUXURY1 can only be applied online when you pay in full. If paying the deposit only, the Early Bird discount will be applied when you pay the remaining balance.
WHAT IS IT?
- A luxury Embroidery and Cross Stitch event for craft lovers from 12th-14th May 2017
- Learn the techniques of Blackwork with Beading, Needlepoint Tapestry and Cross Stitch with all materials included
- Dine in the restaurant serving freshly prepared dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Meet like-minded stitchers who love to craft!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 1 x 4 hour workshop, all materials provided
- 3 x 3 hour workshops, all materials provided
- Welcome Gift Bag
- Shared or single bedroom with ensuite bathroom facilities
- 2 x Breakfast, 2 x Lunch, 2 x Dinner, plus refreshments
- Free entry into a prize raffle
Find out more here or download the Craft Sanctuary brochure for full details and itinerary.
If you have any questions or if you would like to book your place over the phone, please don't hesitate to contact Sheena on 01684 498031.