Leeho Fabric Paint Pens
Use these great value fabric paint pens to decorate and personalise shirts, jeans, gloves, sneakers, costumes, hats, skirts, socks, posters, wrapping paper and much more.
- Launder garment before painting
- Shake tube before use. Insert cardboard under fabric side to be painted to keep paint from running through.
- Remove cap (pracice on a piece of paper or cloth doing lines, letters, etc.), hold like a pen and squeeze directly on to a fabric from tip or paint with a brush.
- Dry overnight keeping flat.
- Garment can be worn next day.
- brushes (and hands :-) can be washed with soap and water
- Wait one week before washing. For best results handwash in cool water, dry flat. Do not machine dry. These paints are permanent.
- GLITTER Fabric and Craft Paint Pens - Pack of 6
No Results Found