Add a Little Sparkle
An exclusive luxury needlecraft retreat from SewandSo
Traditionally, garments embroidered with Goldwork and Irish Lace were reserved for royalty and envied around the world.
In the luxury setting of an Elizabethan manor, you will learn the intricacies of Goldwork and the rare skill of Irish Lace embroidery passed down through three generations to you tutor, Maire Curtis. Designer Lucie Heaton has created a lovely butterfly design speckled with sparkle to add a cross stitch element to the weekend.
With all kits, food and accommodation included in the price, take this opportunity to meet life-long friends, learn a new skill and most importantly, stitch!
Two-Night Break in a 4* Hotel
Nestled in the heart of Cheshire's countryside, Cranage Hall is a grade II listed Elizabethan manor. With original architecture and sweeping landscaped gardens, Cranage is the perfect setting in which to learn the regal techniques of Goldwork, Irish Lace and all things sparkly!
New Skills Workshops from Expert Tutors
• Learn the intricacies of Goldwork and rare Irish Lace techniques with Maire Curtis – trained by Hand and Lock and Royal School of Needlework
• Stitch a lovely sparkly cross stitched butterfly on gold-flecked evenweave under instruction from designer, Lucie Heaton.
If this wasn't enough you'll also enjoy...
• Delicious locally sourced and freshly prepared food
• Use of the gym, fitness studio, pool, sauna and spa*
• Strolls in the 20 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens
• Uninterrupted stitching time (save for eating and sleeping!) in the company of likeminded stitchers.
View our Craft Sanctuary Brochure to find out more.
Book your luxury New Year’s treat now!
|Craft Sanctuary Retreat Single Occupancy £475 Full Payment||Craft Sanctuary Retreat Shared Occupancy £425 Full Payment|
If you would like to know more about the upcoming Craft Sanctuary event, you can easily contact us on:
• 0870 2200200 and ask for Sheena Culley
• Email: email@example.com
Our lines are open Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 (excluding bank holidays)
Book your place today!
*Spa treatments not included but can be booked via the hotel.
Check out our Craft Sanctuary Terms and Conditions here.